This post may contain affiliate links. This blog generates income via ads.
This Iced Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cold Foam is a quick, easy, and delicious Starbucks copycat recipe! Made with homemade chai concentrate, your favorite milk, and a fluffy, spiced homemade pumpkin cream cold foam it’s sure to be your new favorite! Find directions for an iced dirty chai latte with pumpkin cold foam, too!
Save time and money by skipping the trip to Starbucks and enjoy this perfect fall drink recipe right at home in just five minutes. Ready to make the best iced chai ever? Let’s do it!
Ingredients for this recipe
Making an iced chai latte with pumpkin cream cold foam at home
- Mix up the pumpkin cream. And turn it into cold foam.
- Make the iced chai latte. By combining equal parts chai concentrate and your milk of choice in a glass with ice.
- Top the chai latte with pumpkin cold foam. This is the best part!
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice. For even more spiced goodness!
Whipped Cold Foam without a Milk Frother
While I have both a handheld milk frother and an automatic one, there are other ways to make cold foam at home!
- This recipe whips up beautifully with just a hand whisk. It takes about 1 minute to get thick and foamy when whipping by hand.
- You can also use a small, high-powered blender such as a Ninja or NutriBullet. Be careful not to over-whip though, as you can actually re-liquify the heavy cream.
Iced Dirty Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam
- Add one or two shots of espresso to a glass filled with ice.
- Add the chai concentrate.
- Mix in the milk.
- Top with the pumpkin cream cold foam and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.
If you’re as obsessed with pumpkin-flavored coffee recipes and tea recipes be sure to check out my homemade pumpkin syrup, pumpkin spice latte, pumpkin chai latte, and Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam Cold Brew.
Watch the recipe video!
Iced Chai Latte with Pumpkin Cold Foam
- Milk Frother optional
For the pumpkin cream cold foam:
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving if desired
For the iced chai latte:
- ½ cup chai concentrate homemade or store-bought
- ½ cup milk or choice of milk alternative
For the pumpkin cream cold foam:
- In a mixing bowl, combine 1 cup heavy cream, ½ cup sweetened condensed milk, 3 tablespoons pumpkin puree, 2 tsp. vanilla extract, and 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. Whisk until smooth and well-combined. Place in fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to serve, take a little less than ½ cup of the homemade pumpkin cream and whip with a milk frother until thick and luxurious.
- For the iced chai latte:
- Add ½ cup chai concentrate and ½ cup milk to a glass filled with ice, stirring to combine. Top with the pumpkin cream cold foam and an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, if desired. Serve immediately.
- For a dirty iced chai latte add 1 or 2 shots of your favorite espresso to the chai and milk when mixing.
- Leftover pumpkin cream can be kept in refrigerator for up to one week.
- If you don’t have a milk frother, the cold foam can be whipped up in a small blender such as a Ninja for 5 – 8 seconds or even by hand with a whisk (though this may take some time).