- That “recipe” was in the back of an old Ball Canning recipe booklet my grandmother gave me. What a hoot!
- Apparently, I’m at the point in my life where I say things like, “What a hoot!”
- This is going up so late because I stayed up until 11pm reading a book last night! That is now the second time this year that has happened. And I don’t entirely hate it.
- I was reading Ghosted which I bought at the airport in February for $17 (insert eye roll here) and didn’t start reading until two months later, but I’m so glad I did. It was such a good book – even though it broke my heart at points!
- What are you making for Easter this year? Seth is working and I’ll be shooting breakfast recipes for a client so we definitely won’t be going traditional. No cheesy scalloped potatoes, ham sandwiches, or lamb cake for us. This year will just be a little different I suppose.
- I was able to recognize the exact episode of The Nanny from a friend’s SnapChat last night and man do I wish that was some sort of lucrative career path I could walk down.
- Had my first video therapy session yesterday and although it was an odd sensation I definitely came out of the hour feeling uplifted and unencumbered. If your therapist is offering video or phone sessions – please utilize them!
Previous Post: « Lamb Cake Recipe