- I’m over the moon that it’s rhubarb season! I picked some early stalks and made a quick compote with a bit of sugar and lemon juice. It’s so tangy, zippy, and good!
- I made petit fours this weekend for the first time in like three years and I’ve learned a few things for next time. Mainly, that I’m going to cut them into rounds because the squares are dang near impossible to coat! I also put the above mentioned rhubarb compote in the layers and it was divine! Here's to really celebrating rhubarb season.
- A client recently gifted me with a sweet vintage butter stamp and I’m just in love. How cute, how dainty, how totally unnecessary. But who doesn’t want printed butter?
- Seth and I watched Money Pit after two separate podcasts I listen to mentioned it in the same week and I gotta say – I really liked it! Vintage T. Hanks and Shelley Long. It was cooky and funny and outlandish and just plain good!
- My nieces turned three yesterday. I love them so much. They’re perfect.
- Seth and I sipped on jalapeño, cucumber, and cilantro margs while eating chopped chicken fajita salads for Cinco de Mayo. They’re totally going to be added into our summer cocktail rotation.
- Speaking of cocktails – Charlie Berens making the supper club classics was so funny. Support your local dairy industry plz.
Previous Post: « Brioche Burger Buns Recipe