- We (and by “we” I mean “Seth but he lets me hold the hammer”) are building a garden shed! For when it’s (finally/eventually) above 40 degrees!
- Seth and I ventured out of the house on Sunday (I hadn’t left our property in 16 days) to get takeout food from Horseradish. I got teary eyed when Matt left the bag outside of our car. I can’t wait to hug people again!
- At least I still get to hug Seth (who enjoys hugging) and Edgar (who has no free will and can’t stop me). I make it up to Edgar with homemade dog treats – you can catch a full rundown of me making him a batch on my Instagram story highlights!
- These Cara Cara Orange Bars (with a thyme shortbread crust!) are so springy, bright, and fresh. Even though Cara’s are out of season, I think I’m going to make a batch soon with some grapefruits I have sitting in the fridge. #fridgeforaging is where we’re at right now.
- Speaking of fridge finds – I made the best side dish last night to go with our Shepherd’s Pie. Sweet and spicy carrots! All I did was peel and cut fresh carrots into matchsticks, drizzle em with olive oil and honey and then sprinkle them with salt and cayenne. Roasted at 400 to crispy perfection!
- More podcast news! Noble Blood is my new, new favorite! It’s amazing! It’s about historical monarchies and the bloodshed and terror that are oftentimes associated with reigning over countries. I am learning so much and the production value is out.of.this.world.
- Can you imagine the brain space you’d save if you didn’t remember things like the name of Sabrina’s boyfriend (Harvey) or best friend (Valerie) from a show that hasn’t been on the air in nearly twenty years?
- How absolutely breathtaking do these Cinnamon and CARDAMOM morning buns look?!
Leave a Reply