- Seth and I have had the best time in the evenings walking along nearby ditches and finding wild asparagus. I’ve never done it before and I’m totally hooked! We’ve also come across some very cool finds – like this deer jaw!
- I’m currently in a mastermind class run by Jamie Silva from A Sassy Spoon and we’re only one week in and I’ve already learned SO MUCH. Yesterday I found out that Google Search Console is a thing and that I should be checking it?? What even is this. I am so out of touch! I remember back when blogging was having a URL at blogspot and just writing whatever the heck you wanted, and someone was bound to find it.
- It's windows open weather and I am elated! I love opening them in the morning to get the cool breeze and hear the birds sing.
- Speaking of birds! Never in my wildest dreams did I think my life would consist of sitting on a porch with a big, bearded man and a teeny, ill-behaved dog watching birds come and go on our trees. This is my life now. And I really love it.
- Jason Isbell’s new album is unreal. I remember this time last year when Seth and I saw him in MKE (when it was only 40 degrees) and he played a few songs from it. Man, was it worth the one-year wait!
- I ordered these pants and this sweater from J. Crew (during a super sale so I got them for less than $20!) and I LOVE them!
- My cousin-in-law made my rhubarb cheesecake bars using sour cream instead of half & half and she knocked it outta the park! Necessity is the mother of invention!
- Seth and I watched the live action(ish) Lion King two nights ago and man. I was wrecked. I haven’t cried that hard at a movie in idk how long. Oh my word. I’ve never been more thankful to have not seen a movie in theaters.
- As someone who also broke their front teeth doing a stupid thing (I swam into a wall) I have full carte blanche to laugh at this. And I did!
Previous Post: « Iceberg Wedge Salad Recipe