- Megan Mullally and Nick Offerman wrote a book! It comes out next week and I cannot wait to listen to it. Then read it. The re-listen. Then reread.
- My grandma and aunt came to visit this week! They’d been wanting to get down and see my apartment and where I work and where Seth and I will live after the wedding for quite some time. It was so fun to show them around town and eat and talk. I’ll never tire of being within driving distance of my family.
- They also brought me the most adorable vintage cape coat! It’s a beautiful orange wool plaid pattern with orange satin lining. Their vote is for me to turn it into a pumpkin costume for Halloween. Mine is just to wear it forever and ever, amen.
- This album was made for cool fall mornings. Seriously, I listened to it on loop this same time last year and now it's back on heavy rotation. Get up on it.
- Apparently Edgar read my post last week and decided to make up for all his good behavior. Last night I came home to a disaster of monumental proportions. The bathroom was wreck, their was laundry everywhere, he'd dug out boxes of chicken stock from the pantry and emptied them onto the couch. Somehow, in all this chaos, he managed to shake off his collar and lose it. In the house? I looked for the better part of a half hour while cleaning up his handiwork and for the life of me I can't find it anywhere. Kudos, Little Man, kudos.
- I got a few bottles of the Mrs. Meyers Apple Cider soap that everyone is raving about and I’ve got to say…I get it. I really, really do. And now I want to get all of it before it disappears for a year and smell it for months to come!
- Poor Seth caught my cold – and it’s somehow gotten worse. I don’t know if it’s a bigger cold for a bigger guy or what, but it sure knocked him down. I feel guilty. And have subsequently tried to stave it off with copious amounts of tea and soup.
- If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, please do! You'll be glad you did!), you'll have seen in my stories that I made pear cider from How Sweet Eats. It's a genius recipe and I cannot wait to make more! Apple too!
- My first official item of fall décor has been purchased! I got the teeniest pumpkins from a local produce stand and they’re too cute for words. I regret not buying the entire crate as they were only $0.50 each, but maybe she’ll have more next week!
Leave a Reply