- Y’know I used to be all about them green drinks. Well, I fell off the wagon some time ago but quickly hopped back on this week! My new favorite combo is TONS of spinach, a cucumber, half an apple, half an orange, a big handful of parsley and some mint sprigs. Blend it all with ice and it’s oh-so-good!
- I finally gave in and tried the Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt that Bon Appetit and everyone else raves about. Gotta say – don’t love it. I am a Morton Kosher girl through and through.
- But! I am totally on board with Maldon Sea Salt flakes! Because I ordered a giant box of that to sprinkle on my roasted garlic focaccia (recipe hopefully coming soon)!
- I updated one of my all-time favorite recipes earlier this week – Melba’s Lasagna! Go and check ‘er out!
- Edgar encountered a premie calf on one of our daily walks and it was the cutest thing. He was so confused as to why this teeny animal wasn’t a dog even though it looked like one.
- Podcast News! Super into “Partners” and “Home Cooking” both by Hrishikesh Hirway who I know from all his appearances on Kevin Porter Pods. As a bonus, “Home Cooking” is cohosted by Samin Nosrat and she’s just absolute perfection. I think I need to pick up a copy of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat (and rewatch the series)!
- I watched Sam style part of this shoot and I just adore the photos! As with most everything she puts out! So lucky to be a part of her Mastermind class <3
Previous Post: « Mom's Lasagna Recipe (Best Ever Homemade!)