- Y’know I used to be all about them green drinks. Well, I fell off the wagon some time ago but quickly hopped back on this week! My new favorite combo is TONS of spinach, a cucumber, half an apple, half an orange, a big handful of parsley and some mint sprigs. Blend it all with ice and it’s oh-so-good!
- I finally gave in and tried the Diamond Crystal Kosher Salt that Bon Appetit and everyone else raves about. Gotta say – don’t love it. I am a Morton Kosher girl through and through.
- But! I am totally on board with Maldon Sea Salt flakes! Because I ordered a giant box of that to sprinkle on my roasted garlic focaccia (recipe hopefully coming soon)!
- I updated one of my all-time favorite recipes earlier this week – Melba’s Lasagna! Go and check ‘er out!
- Edgar encountered a premie calf on one of our daily walks and it was the cutest thing. He was so confused as to why this teeny animal wasn’t a dog even though it looked like one.
- Podcast News! Super into “Partners” and “Home Cooking” both by Hrishikesh Hirway who I know from all his appearances on Kevin Porter Pods. As a bonus, “Home Cooking” is cohosted by Samin Nosrat and she’s just absolute perfection. I think I need to pick up a copy of Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat (and rewatch the series)!
- I watched Sam style part of this shoot and I just adore the photos! As with most everything she puts out! So lucky to be a part of her Mastermind class <3
SO happy to be part of the Mastermind with you!
Frosting and Fettuccine says
AWWW LADY! thanks for including me in this awesome roundup!!!!!
Thanks for being the best group leader ever!