- Greetings from Greenville! Grandma and I got in yesterday afternoon after two days on the road. It was a very pleasant drive and great spending time with her. If you have the opportunity to travel with your grandparents, please do. You’ll learn a lot.
- I’m having lunch with some friends at Pita House today and I’m so ready for falafel and cucumber salad. And to deliver some of that beer up there.
- My adorable 14-year-old cousin has the best straight across bangs right now and she’s making me want to cut my hair, but mine will never look as good as hers. Or Leslie’s.
- Speaking of Leslie – I disagree with her. Strongly. I actually love calzones. And even made a mini version before leaving!
- I’ve got a strategy meeting scheduled with Sam from Frosting and Fettuccine today about joining her Master Class and omg I’m nervous.
- Hell yeah, Scotland!
- Some dear friends of mine just welcomed a baby girl into their lives. You can bet your bottom dollar that Aunt Amanda is going to be celebrating by bringing them a pan of Melba’s Lasagna when I return from vacation.
Leave a Reply