- Edgar has enjoyed his first visit to Door County. And even got featured on the Travel Wisconsin Instagram Stories! My baby’s a star! (I’d be such a horrendous stage dog-mom.)
- Ya girl knows how to start a fire now! Seth taught me up at the cabin. And it’s a good thing too, because I was freezing when I got up yesterday morning and didn’t want to wake Seth. I managed to get a roaring fire going before he even got up! I’m quite proud of myself.
- I’m also proud of myself for this brioche loaf. I haven’t made loaves of bread since my GB&D days so to say I was shocked and amazed is truly an understatement. It was a modified version of the recipe for these buns that I’ll be sharing shortly!
- I highly recommend marrying the guy who fixes things at AirBnbs. There hasn’t been a single place Seth and I have stayed in our time together where he hasn’t fixed something. Replacing a porch light, getting a bathroom door back on its tracks, fixing a broken lock (or three). He’s done it all.
- I also highly recommend marrying the guy who sneaks up to the AirBnb a day early to leave bouquets of flowers, cards, and gifts around the cabin as an amazing surprise to make a work trip more enjoyable.
- Wine tastings have also made this work trip more enjoyable! They’ve been amazing networking and photography opportunities. And have helped us find a few of our new favorite vinos.
- It’s time to check horse drawn sleigh ride off my bucket list. Have you ever gone on one? Ours was freezing but fabulous!
Previous Post: « Giant Conversation Heart Cookie Cake