- Guess who knows how to roll the windows down in the car all by himself?
- Pyrex followed me on Instagram, so my life is pretty much complete!
- Seth and I leave for Door County on Monday and I. Cannot. Wait. There will be crab legs. There will be a fireplace. There will be a spa day.
- Tuesday night Seth took me out for a little date night. We had salad, wings, and pizza at the best local brewery. And then shared a jumbo popcorn during Dolittle. Which was a pretty cute movie and one I wouldn’t mind watching with my nieces when they’re older!
- Speaking of twins getting older – can we appreciate these two cuties who are my second cousin's kiddos! They're just a few months older than my nieces. Their momma has the sweetest custom sign making business. And their aunt owns a wedding venue. Because apparently talent and twins run in our family.
- I shared a picture of these yesterday – but here’s the link to my double chocolate brownie pops for your Valentine’s needs! Don’t worry – I’ve got a few more treats headed your way too!
- This tweet made me laugh for a solid five minutes. The hardest I’ve laughed in a while. I’m talking sore abs and tears. Seth didn’t think it was nearly as funny as I did. But that’s ok. More laughs for me.
Leave a Reply