- My Christmas bouquet from Seth is still hanging in there.
- Much like the rest of our decorations. Yes, they’re all still up. And likely will be for at least a few more days. I’m (still) practicing patience in 2020 so I’m not letting it bother me.
- I got a doggie DNA kit for Christmas and cannot wait to find out what my mega mutt is made out of!
- I also got some really fun Golden Girls swag for my impending cruise, personalized coffee mug, and a gift card for a mani/pedi at my favorite nail place. Can you say spoilt?
- Seth and I did a 2019 recap together and I realized it was easily one of the best years I have ever had. So much happened. Like, so, so much. I don’t think I’ve ever been sad to see a year go, but I truly am going to miss 2019. Here’s hoping 2020 is even better!
- We surprised my grandma for her 85th birthday on Saturday and I made a version of this cake, this cake, and a batch of these cookies to help celebrate. I also gave her a jar of Duke’s.
- Did you make any resolutions this year? I didn’t. I have goals, for sure. Especially regarding my business. But, no resolutions. Instead of subtracting things from my life, I’m looking to add to it in any way that I can. More books, more clients, more rest.
Previous Post: « Shaved Brussels Sprouts Caesar Salad