- Frying the turkey was a rousing success. Thankyouverymuch.
- Garage Oven is now House Oven! This has been a huge undertaking for us and our household (let’s be honest, mostly Seth). We will use Garage Oven until Holy Grail Oven is delivered.
- I got to have coffee with a very talented, very sweet fellow-photographer friend of mine (who also took some bomb ass photos of my cheeseboard class!). Having real-life personal connections are paramount to success as a freelancer/entrepreneur. I’m finally learning that.
- Let’s talk about how cute these cheeseboard trees are! And how mad I am that I didn’t think of them first.
- I have followed Humans of New York for years now and it never ceases to make me feel everything.
- I’ve never actually gotten a facial before, but I’m making it a goal to do so in 2020. In the meantime, I have found that watching videos like this one on YouTube have a very calming effect on me that may be almost as good as getting an actual facial. What are some of your goals for 2020? Do tell!
- Searching for a great Christmas morning breakfast option? Might I suggest these Classic Cinnamon Rolls? Or the flakiest Apple Danish? Or Peppermint Hot Cocoa Scones?
You da bomb! 😉
Thanks for saying that! 🙂