- Your girl got her first magazine cover! How amazing is that?! I wrote and photographed four recipes for the Winter issue of Edible Door County and they wound up choosing one of my photos for the cover!!!! I’m on cloud nine. It feels so surreal. I cried.
- I hosted my first cheeseboard making class on Tuesday night and it was an absolute blast! I know a boutique owner in town who also has an adorable AirBnb with a full kitchen. I got to spend my evening playing in it and showing six lovely ladies how to make beautiful cheeseboards for their upcoming holiday parties.
- Seth and I are headed to Chicago tonight to see Jamey Johnson and eat some really, really good food. Because I am who I am, I’ve made dinner reservations for us before the concert…and after. And then for lunch the following day. #noshame
- My friend Sam came to visit this weekend with his girlfriend Phan and I took them to Horseradish, naturally. If you’re ever in the area of Princeton, WI do yourself a favor and GO! Twice.
- Also, I made them biscuits and (venison) gravy. It’s one of my best recipes and at some point, I promise, I’ll share it.
- Seth and I are rewatching Harry Potter and last night we got through Order of the Phoenix. I like to think of the movies as a sort of ramp up to Christmas movie season.
- Speaking of Christmas movie season - Chex cereal sent me the SWEETEST care package full of ingredients to make recipes inspired by beloved Christmas classics. I can't wait to get into the holiday spirit and make something delicious!
- I’m going to make some kind of bruleed sugar cookie situation with all the toasted sugar I have from making two pies last week. Stay tuned!
- Adrianna is who I want to be when I grow up. Pretzel Tot Queso Fundido?! Are you freaking kidding me?!
Congrats! So proud of you.
Thank you so much!