- I jammed my finger killing a spider yesterday. It’s all puffy and bruised. I haven’t done that since I played basketball in middle school. Oy.
- My friend Kristen and I booked a room on the Golden Girls Cruise for next year! I can’t believe in just 368 days we’ll be setting sail from Miami in our finest silk nightgowns.
- I finally bit the bullet and put Edgar on anti-anxiety medication. Of course, the day after I did that he wound up in the emergency vet on an un-related issue. He’s just gotta be difficult. (And is doing just fine now, thankfully.)
- As my wedding bouquet finally and completely gives out, I’m aching for the smell of fresh lilacs in spring. Anyone else?
- And right after typing that, I clicked on this post from Jessica. The first pic? Lilacs! Omg. Spooky. Her words were also so necessary for me to read.
- Elise got me this pin for Galentine’s Day and it’s perfection. Duke's or death.
- Podcast things: MFM will never get old. FTCF (if you know, you know). The PenPals read my letter a few episodes ago! Go listen! It's under the title "Midwestern Grandma." And Jason Mantzoukas may be my very favorite guest on any show I listen to.
- Carhartt makes leggings now! Mine should be arriving today and I cannot wait to try them on!
I want to go on another cruise soon!
I haven't been on one in years and tbh, I didn't have a great time on the last one. Hopefully this experience is better!
My first to the Bahamas was better than my second, which was to Mexico.