- Are these not the CUTEST ornaments ever?! Gladly made room on the tree for big-headed Hermione and Harry after Seth's mom gave them to us.
- BRB, getting on the next flight to California to make all my dreams come true! Think they’ll have an endless supply of coffee available?
- We’re FINALLY watching Elf tomorrow! For years and years, I refused to watch that movie thinking it was total nonsense. When I finally did I fell head over heels for it and have to watch it every single year. (I can only hope to embody the positivity of Buddy during the holiday season - and beyond!)
- The Fawn Moscato episodes of New Girl are truly some of the best.
- Even though Seth and I spent the better part of 6 hours in a major shopping city on Sunday, I didn’t do most of my Christmas shopping until Monday. Online. I’m the worst.
- New podcast alert! (Well, new to me.) Pen Pals with Daniel & Rory. Two comedians (one of which has a hilarious Netflix special) read letters of all kinds from listeners and just talk about it. Kind of in the vein of Dear Hank & John, but less soccer talk.
- EyeBuyDirect is having a major sale right now - you can open a virtual gift box and get anywhere from 20% off to BOGO and anyway that's how I ended up buying four new pairs of glasses...
- I want to make use of my Christmas gift from last year and prepare some fresh pasta ASAP.
- Baked mac and cheese generally bums me out. That is all. Lotsa pasta talk right now.
Leave a Reply