- Working on my piping skillz. (And boy do they need work!)
- Julie & Julia is on Netflix now! So even though I own a copy of it, I immediately watched it on my laptop the other day in the kitchen. Because that makes sense.
- Time has been moving so oddly since we returned from vacation. It moves slowly one day and then is sped up the next. Like jetlag? But not? Seth is experiencing it too!
- Deer season opens tomorrow so you know what that means – venison stew for everyone! I've got some in the oven right now that should be out and photographed and up within the next week or so. Stay tuned!
- This weekend, Edgar and I are going to another doggo’s birthday party and I’ll be making her a batch of pupcakes to celebrate!
- It me.
- Seth got me a Carhartt vest on our last day of travel. I love it! More than I expected to. It’s the first piece of Carhartt anything I’ve ever owned and I’m officially hooked.
- As if I needed more of a reason to get the Christmas decor up this weekend, this article sure helped.
I have a Sherpa lined carharrt vest that I absolutely adore. You must be loved to receive such a gift.
I most certainly am! It's so wonderful! 🙂
Wow your piping skills are amazing! Just wanted to let you know that I’m hosting a blog party which is a great way to promote your blog and meet others! Feel free to join: https://bernadinesbakery.wordpress.com/2018/11/12/promote-your-blog-here-blog-party-3/
And I LOVE the movie Julie and Julia!