- They found an alligator in Lake Michigan. Nope. Nope, nope, nope. Done.
- Have you registered to vote? The deadline for Wisconsin is the 17th. Checking it off my To Do List led to accomplishing some other adult tasks as well. Get up on it!
- I finished The Sinner and guys. GUYS. What a twist! I didn’t see it coming! And neither did Seth who I conned into watching an episode and a half with me.
- Somehow I’ve managed to get bitten by the last two remaining mosquitoes in all of Wisconsin. Oy.
- The new update to iPhone means I can now set time limits on certain apps. Which is awesome. It also means I can circle around those time limits if I feel like it and want to keep watching Instagram videos of puppies being rescued. Which is awesome.
- 101 Dalmatians is one of my favorite movies ever and Cruella is one of my favorite characters ever so I am dying over this Halloween makeup look.
- On another Halloween note, who knew how hard it would be to find a red power suit and briefcase. Three thrift stores so far and zip.
- I’ve been on a major Earl Grey tea kick lately. I have a few glasses of it a day, a very strange development for this coffee fiend. But I cannot get enough! I even got some decaf tea to sip on at night because I just crave the comfort it’s bringing me at the moment.
Leave a Reply