- Monday was our work Christmas party and it was such a blast! A friend and I made Christmas skirts – mine out of a vintage tablecloth, hers out of tree skirt. I don’t wanna toot my own horn, but we looked pretty adorable.
- At said party I also wore jellies. Yes, jellies! I didn’t have any gold or nude flats and I did a quick Amazon search and found some. They’re cute, comfy, and super affordable! Plus, they’re jellies. I got a lot of compliments on them.
- Anyone else a sucker for movies on TV that you already own? Like, I enjoy the movie so much I own it on DVD but if E! is playing it, I’ll put it on to watch, commercials and all. I may or may not be doing that with When Harry Met Sally. I adore that movie.
- All those couples sharing their love stories? Ugh. Too cute.
- Guys! I just typed that sentence above and my computer is telling me I used to the wrong their. That it should have been “there” love stories. Ha! There’s proof that technology isn’t always correct! Success!
- I’ve been crushing on Bruno Mars for a few weeks now. This is only worsening that crush. He’s coming to Charlotte in September and I may have to splurge and get tickets.
- Do you think if you have a dream about a bakery that you should go there? I think it does.
- I’m a sucker for audio books – particularly biographies or memoirs from comedians. Nick Offerman, Amy Poehler, Tina Fey, Mindy Kaling, Jenny Mollen. All keep me entertained and laughing. But they also are super inspiring and have nuggets of wisdom that are relatable and helpful. These 9 Best One Liners from Why Not Me reminded me of that.
Previous Post: « Starlight Sugar Crisps (aka, twist cookies)