Green Goddess Dip is a simple and fast veggie dip that is bright, fresh, and full of flavor. A variety of fresh herbs, a kick of spice, and a zip of citrus combine with creamy Greek yogurt to create a snack that you’ll want to make again and again.
You’ll be amazed at how many veggies you eat when there’s a batch of this dip around! It’s got everything! Cilantro, parsley, mint, and basil are all blended together in this recipe to create a flavor that pairs perfectly with produce!
Here’s what else you’ll need to make your own Green Goddess Dip!
Ingredients for this recipe:
- Greek Yogurt (Full fat, please!)
- Anchovy Paste
While this may look like a lot of ingredients, I promise you it’s not! It’s 90% fresh herbs and produce. Truly, there are only three steps to this recipe. Blend, stir, and chill. That’s it!
Simple Green Goddess Dip Recipe
- Blend the dip. Just toss everything (save for half the yogurt) into the bowl of a food processor and give it a whirl! A high-powered blender would also work.
- Stir in the yogurt. Reserving half of it will help to give the dip great texture and body.
- Chill the dip. For at least 30 minutes. Just to let all the flavors meld.
- Serve the dip. With loads of fresh veggies! Taste the rainbow, y’all.
Some like it hot. And some don’t! That’s ok! If you’re not a fan of spice, use half of a jalapeño instead of a whole one. Also, be sure to remove and discard the ribs and seeds as that’s where the real heat lives.
It’s all Greek to me. I love, love, LOVE using full-fat Greek yogurt in dips and spreads. It’s got a very similar flavor and consistency to sour cream, with less calories and more protein per serving. Of course, if you don’t like Greek yogurt or don’t have it, swap in an equal amount of sour cream!
When life gives you lemons. Make this recipe! You can totally swap out the lime juice for fresh lemon juice if that’s the only citrus you have on hand. It will still be unbelievably delish!
You may also like:
Green Goddess Dip
- Food Processor
- 2 cups cilantro (think one large bunch from the grocery store)
- 2 cups parsley (think one large bunch from the grocery store)
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 cup Full-fat Greek Yogurt , divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise (Duke’s or death, y’all!)
- 1 Jalapeño
- 2 scallions , sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ tsp. anchovy paste
- 1 lime , juiced
- Place all the ingredients, save for ½ cup of the Greek yogurt, into the bowl of a food processor. Blend on high for 15 – 20 seconds, or until dip is smooth and ingredients are fully blended.
- Transfer the dip to a glass bowl and stir in the remaining Greek yogurt.
- Cover dip and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Serve this simple green goddess dip with your favorite fresh vegetables!
- For a less spicy dip, cut the seeds and ribs out of the jalapeño before using.
- Sour Cream can be used in place of the Greek yogurt, if desired.