Green Goddess Dip
Green Goddess Dip is a simple and fast veggie dip that is bright, fresh, and full of flavor. A variety of fresh herbs, a kick of spice, and a zip of citrus combine with creamy Greek yogurt to create a snack that you’ll want to make again and again.
Servings: 32 servings
- 2 cups cilantro (think one large bunch from the grocery store)
- 2 cups parsley (think one large bunch from the grocery store)
- 1 cup basil leaves
- ½ cup mint leaves
- 1 cup Full-fat Greek Yogurt , divided
- ½ cup mayonnaise (Duke’s or death, y’all!)
- 1 Jalapeño
- 2 scallions , sliced
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 ½ teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1 lime , juiced
Place all the ingredients, save for ½ cup of the Greek yogurt, into the bowl of a food processor. Blend on high for 15 – 20 seconds, or until dip is smooth and ingredients are fully blended.
Transfer the dip to a glass bowl and stir in the remaining Greek yogurt.
Cover dip and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
Serve this simple green goddess dip with your favorite fresh vegetables!
- For a less spicy dip, cut the seeds and ribs out of the jalapeño before using.
- Sour Cream can be used in place of the Greek yogurt, if desired.
Serving: 2tablespoon | Calories: 32kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 36mg | Potassium: 49mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 469IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg