Healthy Spinach Dip
Up your snacking game with this Healthy Spinach Dip recipe! It’s easy to whip up with just a handful of ingredients and swaps out sour cream for healthier Greek yogurt. Serve with pita chips and fresh veggies for a superb snacking experience!
Servings: 20 servings
- 1 cup mayonnaise (y’all know I prefer Duke’s)
- 2 cups whole milk Greek yogurt
- 1 package veggie soup mix
- 8 ounces water chestnuts drained and finely chopped
- 10 ounces frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained
In a large serving bowl mix together the mayo and yogurt until smooth. Stir in the soup mix and the water chestnuts. Stir in the spinach until fully incorporated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, or overnight. Serve with fresh veggies, wheat crackers, and pita chips for dipping.
- Recipe adapted from Knorr.
- To drain the spinach: place in the center of a clean kitchen towel, wrap up and wring out over the sink or a large bowl. Voila! Dry spinach!
Serving: 0.25cups | Calories: 98kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 94mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1669IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1mg