Meatball Sliders Recipe
This recipe for meatball sliders uses leftover meatballs, store-bought buns, and lots of melted cheese to make an easy dinner that comes together in less than 30 minutes!
Servings: 6 servings
- 12 bakery rolls sliced in half
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12 meatballs I will always use this recipe
- 6 slices mozzarella cheese cut in half
- 3 TBSP salted butter melted
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with baking spray and place the bottoms of the bakery rolls in a single layer in the dish. (I find that four rows of three buns fits perfectly.)
Spread the buns with 1 ½ cups of the tomato sauce before sprinkling the shredded mozzarella cheese over the top.
Place one meatball on each bun half and dollop with a bit more tomato sauce, if desired. Cover each meatball with half a slice of the mozzarella cheese before covering the slider with the top of the bun.
Brush the tops of the buns with melted butter and sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
Cover the dish with tinfoil and bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and meatballs are warmed through.
Serve with extra tomato sauce for dipping, if desired.
- Leftover sliders can be wrapped in foil and store the fridge. To reheat simply place the entire foil packet into a 350 degree oven for 20 – 25 minutes, or until warmed through again.
Serving: 2sliders | Calories: 549kcal | Carbohydrates: 54g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 25g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 1149mg | Potassium: 407mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 877IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 580mg | Iron: 5mg