Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip
With the flavors of real pumpkin, maple, and warming spices this Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Dip has cozy autumn recipe written all over it. Serve it with apple wedges, cinnamon graham crackers, or gingersnap cookies!
Servings: 24 servings
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 5 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. maple extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the heavy cream until medium peaks form and set aside.
In a separate bowl, whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add in the powdered sugar, pumpkin puree, yogurt, pumpkin pie spice, extracts, and salt. Mix until well-blended and smooth.
Gently fold the whipped cream into the dip.
Refrigerate the dip for at least 30 minutes before serving with apple wedges, graham crackers, or gingersnap cookies.
- Cheesecake Dip can be stored in a sealed container in the fridge for up to three days.
- To keep apples from browning during serving: place cut apple slices into a bowl of cool water with 2 TBSP of lemon juice in it and give the apples a little toss to coat.
Serving: 0.25cup | Calories: 82kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 56mg | Potassium: 36mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1060IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 18mg | Iron: 1mg