Pumpkin Spice Latte (Hot & Iced)
Made with real pumpkin syrup, delicious espresso, and topped with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice this homemade pumpkin spice latte tastes just like Starbucks – but without the coffee shop price!
Servings: 1 serving
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup (more or less depending on how sweet you like it)
- 2 shots espresso (or 3 ounces strongly brewed coffee)
- 8 ounces milk of choice
- Whipped cream , for serving
- Pumpkin pie spice , for serving
For a hot pumpkin spice latte:
In a mug, combine 1 – 3 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup and 2 shots of espresso.
Using a milk frother, or the stovetop method, steam 8 – 12 ounces of milk and pour over the espresso mixture.
Top with whipped cream, a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice, and garnish with a cinnamon stick to serve, if desired.
For an iced pumpkin spice latte:
Combine 1 – 3 tablespoon pumpkin syrup and 2 shots espresso in a tall glass.
Fill the glass with a generous scoop of ice and top with the milk of your choice, a spray of whipped cream, and sprinkling of pumpkin pie spice.
Garnish with a cinnamon stick to serve, if desired.
- Recipe makes one drink, is easily multiplied.
- Refer to post for instructions on espresso, syrup, and milk substitutions.
Serving: 1glass | Calories: 244kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 27mg | Sodium: 110mg | Potassium: 368mg | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 367IU | Calcium: 284mg | Iron: 1mg