- My Christmas bouquet from Seth is still hanging in there.
- Much like the rest of our decorations. Yes, they’re all still up. And likely will be for at least a few more days. I’m (still) practicing patience in 2020 so I’m not letting it bother me.
- I got a doggie DNA kit for Christmas and cannot wait to find out what my mega mutt is made out of!
- I also got some really fun Golden Girls swag for my impending cruise, personalized coffee mug, and a gift card for a mani/pedi at my favorite nail place. Can you say spoilt?
- Seth and I did a 2019 recap together and I realized it was easily one of the best years I have ever had. So much happened. Like, so, so much. I don’t think I’ve ever been sad to see a year go, but I truly am going to miss 2019. Here’s hoping 2020 is even better!
- We surprised my grandma for her 85th birthday on Saturday and I made a version of this cake, this cake, and a batch of these cookies to help celebrate. I also gave her a jar of Duke’s.
- Did you make any resolutions this year? I didn’t. I have goals, for sure. Especially regarding my business. But, no resolutions. Instead of subtracting things from my life, I’m looking to add to it in any way that I can. More books, more clients, more rest.
To each and every one of you who has read, commented, liked, followed, subscribed, or interacted with me and my little site in any way. To those of you who have tried my recipes. Bless you. You’re why I do this.Read More »