Strawberry Jam Palmiers are the easiest, two-ingredient breakfast that's sure to impress your Valentine.
I made you Valentine’s Day breakfast! I made you Strawberry Jam Palmiers.
And I only used two ingredients. Because even though I’m a romantic, I’m also a realist. And sometimes lazy. Ok, oftentimes.
Luckily, all the energy I saved by using store-bought puff pastry, I can instead use on loving the stuffing outta you.
Although, if you wanted to make a quick rough puff pastry for these you totally could. It’s so easy! And buttery! And delicious! It’s what holds all the good filling inside of my Braided Apple Danish. (Another great Valentine’s Day breakfast-in-bedding option!)
But this post isn’t about Danish (though every post should be, imo). It’s about this easy, effortless, two-ingredient Valentine’s Day treat! If you’re not into strawberry jam use raspberry to keep them looking like edible, buttery, flaky little hearts. (I’m not the only one who sees it, right?) Or blackberry jam! Or skip the jam and use Nutella (even though I’m not a fan but that’s a whole other post and soapbox entirely). Personally, I’ll be making a cinnamon sugar version very soon.
Until then, more hearts, more love, more Strawberry Jam Palmiers. Find the recipe I created for Webster’s Marketplace right here!
Also! Consider these other Valentine’s Treat Options for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and/or dessert!
- Make a Galentine's Day Cheeseboard for Three because February 13 is important too!
- Say what's on your mind (and heart!) with a Giant Conversation Heart Cookie Cake.
- Top this Chocolate Covered Strawberry Tart with your own homemade Chocolate Covered Strawberries!
- The Lillet Rosé Martini is the prettiest, pinkiest drink to cheers with!
- Leslie Knope, the Godmother of Galentine's, inspired these Cake Batter Waffles.
- Double Chocolate Brownie Pops are worth the effort. Trust me.
- Red Velvet Cake is basically a baked version of a Valentine's Day card.
- If that's too much cake, try a double Chocolate Cake for two!
Happy baking! And Happy Valentine's Day! <3