Skip to content
Back to top
- Enjoy a little baby baker Amanda for your throwback this Thursday, enjoy!
- Healing tattoos itch like mad. That is all.
- I accidentally did my hair like Jonathan from QE yesterday. I didn’t hate it.
- Sleeping with the windows open is one of the many joys springtime brings. Don’t you agree?
- I just realized I have never made peanut butter cookies before. Like, ever. Going to need to rectify that situation real quick. If you have a no-fail, tried-and-true recipe please send it my way!
- Peppermint sweet tea has officially become my drink of the season. An added squeeze of lime really sends it over the top!
- My nieces turn one on Sunday! My how the year has flown by! I’m making their smash cakes and doing a modified (read:booze free) version of this cake for them to get their hands on.
- A former classmate of mine tweeted this article about fairy tales and how they can change our perceptions of love and I am here for it.
- It’s official, I’ve reverted to being a midwesterner. “You folks” and “you guys” have replaced my previous “y’all”s – it was only a matter of time.